Jen surprised her mom with a PhotoJessic photo session for Christmas! She brought along her mom and her brother for the shoot. They were a complete blast to work with! We had so much fun shooting, the hour flew by! I am so glad I was a gift! :) Here are some highlights!
- PhotoJessic Photography
- Hello! Welcome to PhotoJessic Photography, llc blog. This is where I show my most recent work. I am a wedding and portrait photographer in the Twin Cities, MN. My style is modern, candid, intimate, and energetic. Please take a look around, and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I would love to photograph your special event or portrait shoot. Please contact me at email@example.com or 651-336-2326. Please visit my website at www.photojessic.com! [Click on photos to view larger]
To visit or return to my website, please click here: www.photojessic.com
Monday, January 25, 2010
Talk about a sweet couple! Melissa and Nick are getting married next year, and I am super happy to be apart of their day! They are planning a gorgeous December wedding! I am excited for all the details to come together for them!
I should also mention that Melissa and Nick are using Special Touch Events for their wedding planning! That is also how they found me! Please visit STE here: Special Touch Events and tell them PhotoJessic sent you!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Ashley and Ryan picked a nice winter afternoon for their engagement session! We shot in and around the conservatory. Because of Ryan's schedule in the air force, they re-arranged their wedding date from September to January! He leaves the day after their wedding. They are a super sweet couple, and I am excited to shoot their day next week!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
I thought I would write my first post of the new year on a more personal level. This blog is mostly to show my work and wonderful clients, but starting the new year is always a fun and exciting time to think about the year ahead! I thought I would share my "resolutions" with you! This will [hopefully] be an entertaining and silly post, and may even inspire!
So, I know a lot of people make 1 huge resolution, or the list of 101 things to do, but I thought that I would settle for 5! It is a nice number, not too overwhelming, and manageable yet offers a sense of accomplishment. Here we go:
- SHOOT MORE. Obviously, being a photographer, I shoot a lot, a lot, a lot. But, I want to carry my camera when I am not on "assignment," or at a shoot. I want to bring my camera everywhere I go. I want to stop off the side of the road more, look through my lens more, and be in "shoot mode." I absolutely love what I do, and I literally crave it. So, I think this will be very satisfying, and easy to fulfill.
- KNIT SOMETHING. I have books, needles, yarn of all different colors, and I have yet to finish any project I have ever started. I am officially going to knit something, anything, and finish it. This is actually already in the works, and I vow to have a finished product that is appealing to the eye, and usable! This could possibly even be a gift for some lucky person in my life!
- MAKE BETTER FOOD CHOICES AND BE MORE ACTIVE. I think this is what most new year's resolutions look like, I am just refusing to use the word 'diet.' I don't think this one needs much explanation...
- MAKE A DRESS. I know, this sounds silly. Fashion is always on my radar. I love all things pink, floral, soft, and girly! I am always so inspired by photographers who get to shoot amazing lacy and floral dresses. So, I want to make a dress that is inspired by all things girly! My sewing skills are, of course, very 12th grade home economics, but I will make it, and I will wear it, if only around my house!
- LEARN MORE ABOUT INVESTMENTS. Numbers are not my friend. I am optimistic that I can learn about stock markets, taxes, and investments and not pull my hair out in the process. I am thinking of getting a "stocks for dummies" book. Dare I say that I could soon be rubbing elbows with stockbrokers and discussing the bears and bulls?!
Cheers to 2010!
Please do not use photos I post without permission. All photos copyrighted by PhotoJessic Photography, llc. I don't mind sharing my work, I just need to be asked. Thanks!